The ModelMaker MMDx handheld laser scanners are ideally suited for portable 3D inspection and reverse engineering applications. Its camera technology is a major leap forward in 3D laser scanning, as it introduces a high frame rate and a large stripe width up to 200mm for ultra-productive scanning. MMDx incorporates Enhanced Sensor Performance (ESP3) to scan all sample materials and surface finishes in a single move.
The MCAx Manual Coordinate measuring Arm is a precise, reliable and easy-to-use portable 7-axis measuring arm. It is the perfect partner for the ModelMaker MMDx/MMCx digital handheld laser scanners and Focus Handheld scanning and inspection software. This total solution’s accuracy, capability and portability make it feel perfectly at home in the metrology lab, on the shop floor and in-the-field.
• Faster and more accurate scanning saves money and time
• Ergonomic, light and small scanner
• Scans almost all industrial materials
• Portable out-of-the box system
• Easy and fast plug & play set-up
• Designed for use in all shop floor conditions
• Optimized for hard-to-scan surfaces
• Automotive Design and Styling
• Die and Mould Applications
• Pilot Plant Metrology